• Franco-Luxembourgish, founded in Luxembourg in 2018 the company IA CONSEILS, an independent consulting firm in influence strategy.
• 25 years of experience in environmental issues.
• Passionate about the challenges of energy transition.
• Trained at the University of Paris II Assas (Business Law) and at the University of Paris I Sorbonne, (DESS Insurance Law) specializes throughout her career in Environmental Law.
• Various publications: Usine nouvelle, Environnement magazine…
• Held various management positions in major insurance groups: Generali, CGU, Covéa
• Former President of the Assurpol Technical Committee (Co-reinsurance Pool for Environmental Damage) for nearly 10 years.
• Educated at the University of Paris I Sorbonne Assas in Law and Political Science, he attended the senior executive program at INSEAD.